Frequently asked questions
Take a look at our list of frequently asked questions about hearing aid and hearing loss.
- Can my doctor tell me if I have a hearing loss?
- Can hearing loss due to physical damage be treated?
- Why do we hear better with two ears?
- What should you do if you, a family member or a friend, think you are affected by hearing loss?
- What are my chances of improving my hearing?
- What are the signs indicating a hearing loss?
- What causes hearing loss?
- Is hearing loss a sign of ageing ?
- How do I know what type of hearing aid I am buying?
- Can some expenses related to my hearing aids be deducted from my income tax?
- Hearing aids are sold everywhere. How can I be sure I get the right one?
- Are all hearing aids the same?
- When I wear my hearing aids, is there any other accessories that can help me?
- Why do I feel like my ear is full?
- Why do I hear but I can’t understand?
- Why do I hear wind blowing when I am outside?
- Why do hearing aids seem to pick up noise more than speech?
- Why does my voice sound different or loud?